If you are experiencing any of the difficulties below then perhaps this would be a good time to seek help either singularly or as a couple.
- Lost the closeness you once shared?
- Do old problems continuously get dragged up?
- Is it difficult to talk without arguing?
- Is life a constant battle where problems are rarely resolved?
- Feeling frustrated, confused and unhappy?
Frequently couples fail to seek help, and many years of resentment and discontent leave them with little hope of finding any solutions. Focused therapy can help you to bring about changes in your relationship allowing you to move forward in your lives.
Whilst it is preferable for both partners to attend, I recognise that often one may be unwilling to come along. If a partner refuses to participate, there are still many changes you can make that will reflect positively on your relationship. Please contact for a discussion of your needs.